Responsibilities & Services
The Finance Department is responsible for all financial transactions within the Township. These transactions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Accounts payable / payment of bills
- Cash receipts
- Investment activity
- Debt service (bonds, notes, loans, etc.)
- Grant activity
- Payroll (including benefits, personnel, pension and payroll taxes)
- Vehicle title records
- Fixed asset records
- Various insurance records including surety bonds, property, liability, causality, etc.
- Township auction (typically done on a yearly basis)
- Developer’s escrow activity
The Finance Department does not charge fees for services other than standard copy charges for items that may be requested by the public.
Whom To Contact
Questions from the public regarding the above items should be directed as follows:
- For items 1 thru 6, please direct calls to Valarie Wyble at (973) 448-2006.
- For items 7 thru 11, please direct calls to Olena Kugnat at (973) 448-2007.
- For item 12, please direct calls to Julia Torlucci at (973) 448-2115.
- For any other concerns regarding any of these financial transactions, please call the Finance Director, Lisa A. Spring, at 973-448-2005